Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A New Week, More Confusion

If you read my post from Friday you know that I was sort of freaking out about possibly being pregnant.  I'm no less confused about that today.  I'm now 8 days late.  I've taken two tests and both were negative though, so I basically have no idea what is going on.  I posted on a couple forums, but no real answers.  Apparently it's at least not unheard of to be really late after having paragard removed.  So, maybe that is really all there is to it.  I would really just like an answer though.

On the weight front, things are okay.  I'm 192.0 today.  I've been tracking consistently with my fitness pal and I'm staying under my calorie limits.  It's actually not very tough to stay under the limit, which just tells me that I was not over-eating all along.  It also doesn't explain why my weight is stuck in this annoying range of 190+.  I need to get under 170, seriously.

As far as working out is concerned, I'm not feeling it lately.  I still maintain my 10,000 steps a day and I decided to work toward climbing the stairs in my office.  I'm on the 21st floor.  Currently I'm climbing to the 8th floor (which is like going 10 floors because the first two floors are more than 20 feet high).  I'm hoping to add at least 1 floor a week to that.  I know I could climb all 21 floors right now but I don't because I can't come into work as a big sweaty mess.  So, I'll have to increase gradually, I guess.

So that's where I am today.  Check out my links page if you want to see my food diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment