Tuesday, September 23, 2014

What's For Dinner - 09/23/2014

Since I'm not sure where I'm headed right now with my diet, I am going to make one of my old favorites for dinner tonight, Cuban Pork Burgers, from PaleOMG.  I love this recipe because it's really easy and it makes 4 burgers so Rob and I will both have something to bring for lunch tomorrow.

When I hit up the grocery store, I think I will also buy some fruit, most likely apples.  I'm going to try and have an apple for dessert instead of the frozen yogurt which has become all too common in my diet lately.  I am in love with frozen yogurt for some reason... It's weird because prior to about 2 months ago I never had it.  I hate to think it's what is responsible for my weight gain, but I am sure it hasn't helped.  The only silver lining to my frozen yogurt habit is that I have to walk to get it, so at least my husband and I usually get in about a mile of walking.

Thinking ahead, I think we'll have these kebabs for dinner on Wednesday with grilled vegetables.  That will also be lunch on Thursday.  Dinner for Thursday and Friday are still up in the air right now because I really can't think that far ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment