Sunday, November 23, 2014

Guest Bedroom #2 is Done!

Finally, the guest bedroom is about done!  I would still like to add some small touches; in particular I want to do something in the corner with the chair; either a different table or a different lamp or something.  But, things are good enough for now.

If you've been reading here then you know that getting the furniture has been quite a saga.  We got the boards and bolts cut so they fit so we were finally able to assemble the bed.  I also got the prints I ordered and hung everything up over the past two days.

So, without further ado:

Before 1
After 1















Before 2
After 2












Before 3
After 3

I think it's a huge improvement over a room full of random chairs, which is what it was a month ago.  It's probably the nicest bedroom in our house now, which makes me think I need to get our master bedroom up to par soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment