Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Whole 30 - Day 10

So it's the famous day 10 then I've been psyching myself out about.  My weight sucks.  My measurements suck.  I hate this plan.  So,  yeah, no different than any other day.  I better start to see some serious magic soon.

I forgot to mention that on day 8 I had a migraine.  That really ticks me off because, well, how could that happen?  I've eaten nothing but good stuff, I haven't cheated at all, and I get a migraine!  WTF?!  It was a pretty bad one, in terms of the aura, too.  Very annoying.  What's even more annoying is that I got another bad one today.  I mean, seriously?  I cannot believe this.  I was so sure that if I followed a healthy diet that these things would abate and the fact that they haven't makes me feel very out of control.  I really really hate it.  I've had migraines since I was in the 5th grade and I've really tried to figure out what the trigger is.  I thought maybe it was food related, but now I think I can say with confidence that it isn't.  They truly seem to come out of nowhere at completely random times.  A good portion of them come on in the middle of the night while I'm sleeping.  Crazy.

Anyway, headaches aside, things are fine.  I'm starting to get bored, but that's not the worst thing in the world.  Mostly I just want to get through the next 20 days so I can move on with my life.  I don't really think anything is going to come of this for me.  I'm not sure why I feel that way, but I just do.  I definitely miss alcohol and sweeteners the most.  I can't wait to have a glass of champagne to celebrate when I'm done.

In case anyone is curious, here's today's menu:

Breakfast - Fritatta
Lunch - Chicken soup, Chicken "Taco" Leftovers, Almond Milk
Dinner - Salad, Banana with Almond Butter

I also had a bite of Rob's Apple Pie Larabar at dinner.  It's pretty good.  I'm saving mine for an emergency though.

Lately I've wanted to exercise, but for some reason I just can't make myself do it.  So, I emailed a couple personal trainers.  I have a pretty sweet home gym and it's been sadly neglected lately.  I know if I have an appointment with someone I will keep it.  Hopefully I can find a trainer that I can afford and who will come to the house.  If I end up hiring a trainer I want to focus on weight training because I just really hate doing it myself lately.  I'm much more likely to do cardio/intervals on my own.

So, that's day 10 for me.  I'm ready for bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment