Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Whole 30 - Day 17

Happy hump (lump) day...  I'm happy that I made it past the halfway point.  I don't really know how to describe how I'm feeling right now.  I've been able to stay up later the past couple of days (until, you know, 9:30), which is good.  I have been exercising this week, even.  I went over 14,000 steps yesterday.  Today won't be as good though because I drove to the train because it was so icy.  Also, I went to Target yesterday at lunch and I didn't go anywhere today.

I'm pretty stressed out right now though.  Yesterday I was feeling around and felt a lump in my left breast.  It has me really freaked out.  It is probably a cyst, which is not a big deal, but I am worried that it is something worse.  I can't see my doctor until Friday, either, so I just have to wait and see until then.  I've had a cyst before, back when I was a sophomore in high school.  The cyst I had then was about the size of a baseball and it REALLY hurt.  This time there really isn't much/any pain.  I hesitate to call it pain at all because it is so minor.  I actually think I'd be less worried if it hurt because I'm pretty sure breast cancer doesn't actually hurt.  Of course I don't really know.

Anyway, this stupid lump has me all unfocused at work.  I try to forget about it, but I just can't.  What is going on to cause this all of a sudden?  I mean, seriously, this isn't normal for me. I thought Whole 30 was all about health, yet I haven't really felt all that healthy the last 2 weeks.  Between this and the migraines things aren't great, if you ask me.  I really want some sort of explanation for why these things are happening.  Migraines and a cyst in a 2 week period of time sure does make me feel like I'm back in high school.  And, in case you're wondering, that's not a good thing.

As for food, here's what I had/am having today:

Breakfast - Frittata
Lunch - Mixed Greens with Olive Oil and Vinegar, Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Pepper, Cutie
Dinner - Salad with Olive Oil and Vinegar

I really need Friday to get here so I can hopefully get some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment