Friday, January 16, 2015

Whole 30 - Day 12

Well I'm still hanging in there.  I'll be honest, I don't feel very good at all right now.  I slept wrong on Tuesday night and as a result my neck has hurt so much and I can't really turn my head.  The biggest problem is that I haven't slept well the past two nights as a result.  I also had to get up extra early today for early meetings at work.

But, aside from my sleep, I just feel crappy.  I haven't weighed myself in awhile but I haven't lost anything, I can tell.  My clothes aren't fitting well and nothing looks good.  I was just eating lunch and suddenly felt terrible.  My stomach hurts and I'm really hot all of a sudden.  Throwing up would not be outside the realm of possibility right now.  Ugh.  I hate being sick at work!  I haven't finished my lunch but I just don't think I can right now since I'm already in pain.

Part of me wonders if this sudden sickness is an early pregnancy sign or something, but I highly doubt it is.  We've been trying since September, and nothing.  I'm actually starting to think I'm just infertile.  That makes me partially sad and then sometimes I just don't care.  I guess I just wish I knew for sure either way.  If I can't have kids then that's fine and I will find other things to do with my life.  I might seriously look into foster care, for example.  Or, I wouldn't have to worry about maternity leave and I could start a business.  I want to start a business regardless of whether we have kids, but if we have them I'd probably wait until the youngest was in school all day to do it rather than trying to start a business during the baby stage.

My stomach ache is starting to lift, so that's good.  Maybe it was just the vitamins I took (vitamin D and methylfolate), but I haven't had that reaction ever before, so it's weird.  Also, (TMI alert!) I am backed up.  I haven't gone to the bathroom since Wednesday.  Not cool.  I mean, seriously, where does everything go when that happens?

Anyway, here's my menu for today:

Breakfast - Frittata
Lunch - Chicken Soup
Dinner - Crab Cakes, Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto

At least the weekend is here.  I have nothing going on, of course, because doing Whole 30 has turned me into a total hermit.  But, oh well.  I am thinking about designing a bracelet and starting on that.  I have one I started already though.  I'm not as interested in it now as I was when I first started, which is typical for me.

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment