Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Whole 30 - Day 9

Today is day 9 and things are still going okay.  As the timeline predicted, I am starting to become very aware of everything I'm choosing not to eat and I'm getting a little sad about it.  That said, I promised I'd do this, so I'm doing it.

I finally made the chicken soup that I've been wanting tonight.  So, I'll be eating that until I'm sick of it, most likely.  That's what I plan to bring for lunch the next couple days.  Other than that there's really nothing happening here.

Today's Menu:

Breakfast - Fritatta
Lunch - Avocado and Tuna Salad
Dinner - Salmon, Stir Fried Vegetables

I did manage to stay up until 10:30 last night, which is late for me.  Is that a sign that I have more energy?  Or maybe it just means I'm drinking too much green tea.  Who knows.  It's 8:41 right now and I'd like to go to bed, but I know it is too early.  Plus, My Big Fat Fabulous Life is on at 9:00 and I want to see it.

Well, that's all I've got today.  I'm still not 100% sure I'll be able to make it through day 30, but I hope I can.  As the timeline says, none of the magic has kicked in yet, so I can tell the next two weeks are going to be tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment